Old 09-06-2008, 07:45 PM posted to alt.religion.wicca,alt.conspiracy,alt.conspiracy.jfk,rec.gardens
Theoneflasehaddock Theoneflasehaddock is offline

Default Gas prices around the world

On Jun 9, 12:54*pm, Paul Bearer
wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:16:42 +0100, "Luke"

wrote:

"Kerry Weaver" wrote in message
.. .
http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lis...bal_gasprices/

They're just going to keep going up and up. When the demand is still wildly
increasing, of course you will end up supply problems. Just think of the
things that we use oil for.

We desperately need a new form of energy that is clean,
cheap, plentiful. *

We should have a Manhattan type project to solve that problem.
.

You mean we should have one or two scientists work on it under top
secret conditions in a hidden lab?

Would you even know if we already did?

--
theoneflasehaddock