Old 09-06-2008, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Save Jims Allotment

On 9/6/08 21:34, in article
,
" wrote:

Hi Sacha

Couple of points you bought up....first the allotment is only
overlooked by one house, owned by another allotmenteer who has no
probs with the now plastic greenhouse and also in fac signed the
petition in support of my father last year.

The other point,,,, the new rule, we discovered...was bought in
strictly against my father, no other reason. There had been no rules
since 1930!!!

snip

But the PCC states that he signed up to a rule that already existed, if I
understand them correctly. If that isn't so, I should think they're dead in
the water!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com