Old 10-06-2008, 01:37 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel Mckoi Reel Mckoi is offline

Default More dead frogs

"GGJ" wrote in message

I watched my brothers Staffordshire terrier grab a frog in his mouth a fe
months back, the frog, I think must have secreted something from its skin

because the dog soon dropped him un-harmed and ran round the garden with
foaming mouth for 5 minutes , he has never touched a frog since. I would
have thought a frog would have had the same effect on a cat.
You're talking about toads. These are frogs that come up with their legs
chewed off. I haven't seen any toads harmed here yet.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.