Old 10-06-2008, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Identification of Free standing plant holder

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message
Do not have the facility to send photo.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Sory for you.
Life without camera a near death experience.
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

"Pete Stockdale" wrote in message

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message

"beccabunga" wrote in

message

Emrys Davies;797015 Wrote:
The base of a plant holder, which is all plastic, at my bowling
club
has been damaged and I would like to replace it. An extensive
search
of
Google Images was unsuccessful in identifying it, neither can I
find
it
anywhere else.

The whole of the holder is about 2' 6 tall. Its base is round

and
it
has the appearance of an elongated eggcup. The plant container,
which
is also round, sits on the base via three plastic prongs which

slot
into
corresponding holes in the top of the base.

Can someone help me with this please? as it is part of a set and

the
one
without a base is not sitting very 'prettilly' at the moment.

Thanks,
Emrys Davies.

Was it not like this? http://tinyurl.com/4azndx

No, that is not the one. The one I am interested in is in two

parts;
a base and a plant holder. Looks as if it is no longer

manufactured.

Betcha a dollar it is !
Send us a piccy !!

Regards