Old 06-04-2003, 09:20 PM
profpam

Default Dichaea HELP!!!!!

Hi, David,

Although you did not say which species of Dichaea you purchased, I
purchased several Dichaeas including a Dichaea glauca from The Orchid
Connection. I find that theirs are planted in bark mix. I also was told
and am finding it to be so true that one should find out whether the
plant is a shade loving orchid or a sun loving orchid. In this case,
the Dichaea glauca is a shade loving plant which seems to thrive beneath
the benches of a greenhouse. I hope this helps.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

David Jewell wrote:

I have purchased a Dichaea as a bare root plant and dont know what media to
plant it in I know I can mount it on Cork but I dont have any cork slab and
it is really not one of my perfered methods of growing. Please help what
should I grow this in????