Old 11-06-2008, 02:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Is it possible to keep mushroom farm for next year?

"none" ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote in message
I just bought a mushroom farm. I'm wondering if it is possible to let a
mushroom spore and grow them again next season?

thanks

Lionel

Yes you can collect the spores. Lay glossy paper around the base of a big'un
as it opens. You will get a pattern of black/brown that you can roll up and
keep in a dry place until you have new compost and the temperature is right.

David