Old 11-06-2008, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Clematis

On 11/6/08 11:23, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

new website to come

Sacha can you mild tweak the clematis/ivy that is decorating the home
page? On my computer at least it completely hides the photographs of the
staff! . Not sure if that's intentional or whether it should be on the
edge of the frame?

Janet

Thanks, Janet. I've just this morning asked the web designer to remove it!
I agree with you that it's an irritation. Unfortunately, the poor man
suffered a family bereavement last night, so everything will be delayed for
a bit.

p.s. Sacha are you still answering your old email address from the
original site? No replies from you regarding the begonia fuchsiodes that
I was going to send you if you haven't got it!

I'll email you with my new address because no, I haven't received any email
from you! We have that Begonia, thanks, Janet. Ray says we have it in two
colours, which is news to me!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com