Old 12-06-2008, 04:50 PM
CptUnderpants CptUnderpants is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakethePirate View Post
Alrighty guys, need your help. Any good places (online or indeed offline) that I can find a good range of summerhouses? Went into my local Dobby's yesterday and they had a range that totalled to 2 summerhouses in total, and they just seemed really low quality to me - not that I claim to be an expert or anything...

So anyone got any recommendations? I live in/around Edinburgh, so any decent stores around there would be helpful; and of course, online sites would be great too!
Google is your friend?

Okay, that's a little unhelpful, and I do actually have something useful to say! I bought a summerhouse about 10 weeks ago from Gardener's World.net - they've got a pretty decent selection of summerhouses, and the one I ordered (this one, if you're interested) hasn't fallen apart yet! Kids love it and I'm really happy I invested in it - although it's been attrocious weather recently, so hasn't been getting much use.

Hope that helps, mate!