Old 06-04-2003, 10:08 PM
loonyhiker

Default Anybody want a prickly pear cactus?

Where in Virginia are you? We go up to Damascus and Bristol area a lot.

loony

"Callen Molenda" wrote in message
Well, our prickly pear signed its death warrant Saturday when it
attacked my husband when he ran outside to stop a dogfight (spring -
you've gotta love it). He's going to dig it up and haul it away. Truth
be told, it has done a number on all of us, and our dogs also carry the
wounds of getting too close to this monster.

If anyone in Virginia or nearby wants it, I'd certainly love to see it
go to a good home where someone appreciates it (Cereoid+ ??).

E-mail me if interested. Of course, right now it's buried under 3
inches of &^%*ing snow....