Old 13-06-2008, 02:51 PM
hutchy01 hutchy01 is offline
Registered User

Smile cucumber plants with no tendrils !!!

hi all im new to this forum, ive been growing cucumbers and tomatoes for a couple of years now very succesfully, hovever this year i have noticed that my cucumber plants (f1) have no tendrils to help the plants climb, can anyone help and tell me is this normal for this variety (cucumber f1 ), im sure the plants i had in years gone by were f1 but im not totally sure, thanks in advance of any reply's. rob (cumbria)