Old 13-06-2008, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Michael[_11_] Michael[_11_] is offline

Default Sorry about my previous 'yEnk' post, box checked by accident

The Good Poster wrote:

"rach" wrote in message

Wendy, if some pictures are posted in yEnc the OeyEnc program will
allow Outlook express to open those pictures and you don't have to
even know they were posted in yEnc. I just read that you open the
OeyEnc program which opens Outlook express. Is that correct people?
Maybe I read someone's article who didn't know?
I use agent so it is just simple and wonderful.

That's right. Just click on OeyEnc shortcut and use OE as you
normally would.

One drawback with OeyEnc is that "yEnc" must be in the subject line. If
not, the attachment comes up as gibberish.

Simple workaround: save the resulting message to your desktop and pipe it
through yEnc32.

A bit kludgy, but it works. :-)