Old 14-06-2008, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p. pleater p. pleater is offline

Default rhino greenhouses

"dr" wrote in message
Janet Tweedy wrote:

Anyone had any experience with these? They look fantastic in the
brochure and come at about half the price of the Robiunson's ones
that I
had been calculating for.

I first saw them at the NEC Gardening Show last time (don't know if they
have a stand this year) and was most impressed by their construction and
specification versus the competition.
When my 45 year old 20 ft Alton finally sags to the point of lethality
(is that a word?) which may be any day now, I fully intend to treat
myself to one, because, like the ad's say..... I'm worth it !!
Go on....spoil yourself, don't you deserve one ?

pp.