Old 15-06-2008, 01:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default rhino greenhouses

In article , p. pleater
writes

When my 45 year old 20 ft Alton finally sags to the point of lethality
(is that a word?) which may be any day now, I fully intend to treat
myself to one, because, like the ad's say..... I'm worth it !!
Go on....spoil yourself, don't you deserve one ?

pp.

Ah well your Alton has outlasted mine! This year apparently they intend
to make 10 cream coloured greenhouses (Rhino that is) However they are a
bit dearer and I'd rather go for the space than the colour even though i
would love a white or cream one as the greenhouse is quite near the
kitchen and lounge window .

The salesmen seem very knowledgeable and helpful, though i can't decide
whether to have the free standing with shelves or the fitted with sort
of cantilevered fitments.
When you see how much they include for the price in contrast to
Robinson's who seem to charge for every single 'extra'.

Quite excite g this getting a new greenhouse i have to say!!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph