Old 15-06-2008, 04:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Tomato fruit set

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:10:52 +0100, A Williams
wrote:

How can you tell if the tomato ovary has been pollinated when the flower
drops off? I'm trying to find out if my flowers that have fallen off
have been pollinated or they are suffering blossom drop. I can see a
little pod where the flowers were but I've read that doesn't
necessarliy mean there will be a tomato.

Wait a few days. There is nothing that can be done now anyway. If
you are going to garden you have to be patient.
--
Susan N.