Old 15-06-2008, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant ID Help

In article ,
says...

Good morning everyone,

I am having trouble identifying a plant growing at the side of our
house. When we moved in 3 months ago, it had been cut down to virtually
nothing but has grown quickly recently..Any help would be much
appreciated...

http://tinyurl.com/3lsc2z
http://tinyurl.com/4h527h
http://tinyurl.com/43x75y

One of the Persicara's maybe amplexicaulis bit invasive but usefull in
hard places where not much else will do, red or pink flower spikes late
summer on
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk