Old 16-06-2008, 10:21 PM
emmawhite emmawhite is offline
Registered User

Default Green Roofs and Facades - What Do You Think?

I am currently conducting a study of the public perceptions of green roofs and facades (plants grown on buildings) for the University of Surrey, and I would very much like to get the opinions of those interested in gardening. I'd like to invite you all to fill in an online questionnaire, which can be found at:

http://www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/survey/building

It takes around 10-15 minutes to complete, and is very straightforward to fill in. You may be pleased to know that there is also a competition to win £50 worth of John Lewis/Waitrose vouchers. You will not be asked to give any personal details.

Your help is very much appreciated,

Emma