Old 16-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Registered User

Default Green Roofs and Facades - What Do You Think?

I am currently conducting a study of the public perceptions of green roofs and facades (plants grown on buildings) for the University of Surrey, and I would very much like to get the opinions of those interested in gardening. I'd like to invite you all to fill in an online questionnaire, which can be found at:

http://www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/survey/building

It takes around 10-15 minutes to complete, and is very straightforward to fill in. You may be pleased to know that there is also a competition to win £50 worth of John Lewis/Waitrose vouchers. You will not be asked to give any personal details.

Your help is very much appreciated,

Emma
Old 20-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Registered User

Thanks to all those who have filled in my questionnaire so far - I really appreciate the help.
Old 22-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Registered User

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that today is the last day of data collection and the survey will be ending tomorrow at 23:00 (Mon 23rd June). There's still time to complete it if you haven't already!

Thanks again for all your help!

Emma
Old 23-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Registered User

I need at least 12 more people to fill out my Master's dissertation questionnaire, so if you could spare 10 mins I would be very grateful!

It's fairly straightforward to fill out, and gets more fun in the second half!

Go to: www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/survey/building

Thank you again to all those who have helped so far,

Emma
Old 25-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered User

I've now finished colelcting my data, and the online survey is closed. Thank you to everyone who took part - your help is very much appreciated.

The findings will be available at the end of August; so if you would like to know what I've found then you can come back to this post then, or email me at:

Emma