Old 16-06-2008, 09:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Think I might finally be over the hump...

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:36:43 EDT, Gareee©
wrote:

Ok, I think there was supposed to be a reply in there somewhere?

Sorry about that, now I know what happens when I hit the Back key when I
think I'm typing and I'm not. At least, I assume that's what caused it to
reply and send.... something odd happens, that's all I remember. ;-)

Otherwise I really didn't have anything to say, but I'm glad the great
stuff worked. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us