Old 18-06-2008, 02:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default L.sincorana coerulea

I'm reposting this as I don't see it here. This is the second time I
have made a post (the other had no attached pic) which has simply not
shown up. They do show in my 'sent' box so I know they went out, but for
some reason, an occasional random post just goes astray now.

This surprised me last week; they're up high enough that I didn't see the

bud til it flopped over and was quite fat. Just finished opening. The only

thing the pic DIDN'T catch was the crystalline texture and light, sweet

fragrance. This isn't a bad deal for the space it takes - in fact, the

flower at 4 inches is a little bit bigger than the plant is tall. This

is a first bloom seedling and I'm hoping the lip is a little better next

time. It's not quite as blue or dark as I had expected from photos, but

I think I'll keep it anyway!

Attached Thumbnails
L.sincorana coerulea-sincoranacoerulea.jpg