Old 18-06-2008, 02:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default L.sincorana coerulea

I'm reposting this as I don't see it here. This is the second time I
have made a post (the other had no attached pic) which has simply not
shown up. They do show in my 'sent' box so I know they went out, but for
some reason, an occasional random post just goes astray now.

This surprised me last week; they're up high enough that I didn't see the

bud til it flopped over and was quite fat. Just finished opening. The only

thing the pic DIDN'T catch was the crystalline texture and light, sweet

fragrance. This isn't a bad deal for the space it takes - in fact, the

flower at 4 inches is a little bit bigger than the plant is tall. This

is a first bloom seedling and I'm hoping the lip is a little better next

time. It's not quite as blue or dark as I had expected from photos, but

I think I'll keep it anyway!

Attached Thumbnails
L.sincorana coerulea-sincoranacoerulea.jpg

Old 19-06-2008, 05:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Yes Tennis, I would say it's a keeper!!!
Cheers Wendy
"tenman" wrote in message
I'm reposting this as I don't see it here. This is the second time I
have made a post (the other had no attached pic) which has simply not
shown up. They do show in my 'sent' box so I know they went out, but for
some reason, an occasional random post just goes astray now.

This surprised me last week; they're up high enough that I didn't see the

bud til it flopped over and was quite fat. Just finished opening. The only

thing the pic DIDN'T catch was the crystalline texture and light, sweet

fragrance. This isn't a bad deal for the space it takes - in fact, the

flower at 4 inches is a little bit bigger than the plant is tall. This

is a first bloom seedling and I'm hoping the lip is a little better next

time. It's not quite as blue or dark as I had expected from photos, but

I think I'll keep it anyway!

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

L.sincorana tenman Orchid Photos 0 30-04-2008 02:49 AM
C luddemannia coerulea X Whiteae coerulea x2 v_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 10-04-2008 11:04 PM
C luddemannia coerulea X Whiteae coerulea day3 v_coerulea Orchid Photos 3 01-04-2008 10:16 PM
Laelia anceps v. veitchiana (aka v. coerulea) prem_s Orchids 0 22-11-2004 02:01 PM
Phal violacea var coerulea Mick Fournier Orchids 23 28-07-2004 05:04 PM