Old 18-06-2008, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Joan F \(MI\)[_51_] Joan F \(MI\)[_51_] is offline

Default It's official (Verizon) - Anyone care if I post pictures at RGO?

You can easily create a Google group and you can post images to them now, a
friend just created one that I joined and you can either follow it on the
group site or receive new posts in email. I am reading mine in gmail on the
web to keep it separate from my regular email, but you can use any email
address. The image appears as a thumbnail in the message and when you click
View you get it full sized. I've always hated web based groups but must say
this works quite well.