Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-06-2008, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default It's official (Verizon) - Anyone care if I post pictures at RGO?

You can easily create a Google group and you can post images to them now, a
friend just created one that I joined and you can either follow it on the
group site or receive new posts in email. I am reading mine in gmail on the
web to keep it separate from my regular email, but you can use any email
address. The image appears as a thumbnail in the message and when you click
View you get it full sized. I've always hated web based groups but must say
this works quite well.

tbell wrote:
| On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:33:38 -0700, Ray B wrote
| (in article S4W5k.6520$Mu.6482@trndny07):
|

| I pay for Giganews, but appreciate the squeeze that others are in.
|
| I think the suggestion of starting a new photo group within one of the
| "Big 8" titles is reasonable if its possible. Where do you find out
| about the limits on a binary group?
|
| The idea of posting to a website, and posting the URL to RGO is a
| possibility, but I suspect a lot of folks would be unwilling/unable to
| establish their own websites, and that would make commentary pretty
| cumbersome.
|
| So let's have some more information and ideas from you young squirts
| who know computing inside and out.
|
| Tom

Rate This Thread: