Old 20-06-2008, 12:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

"Tom J" wrote in message
m...
Dioclese wrote:
"Tom J" wrote in message
news
Usenet user wrote:
Time-Warner corporate is dropping usenet news as of June 23, 2008.

Please help by asking them to keep it. The person to call works for
the TW president:

Barbara Burroughs
phone 203-351-2281

YOU ARE SPAMMING!!

All providers are going the same way, so forget it!!

On the other hand, 1 service just cut prices:
http://www.news.astraweb.com/
110 GB $25 with no expiration

Tom J

You lost me. What is your definition of spam?

This same post had aready appeared on 9 other groups I visit before I saw
it here. Do a check. It was posted to hundreds of groups - that's
spamming.

Tom J

Isn't spamming where someone is selling something rather than to gather
support for a cause?

Steve