Old 20-06-2008, 12:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

"Steve Peek" wrote in message
m...
Hopefully it is on every group you idiot. If we don't act, it's the end of
groups as we know them.
Steve
"Tom J" wrote in message
m...
Dioclese wrote:
"Tom J" wrote in message
news Usenet user wrote:
Time-Warner corporate is dropping usenet news as of June 23, 2008.

Please help by asking them to keep it. The person to call works for
the TW president:

Barbara Burroughs
phone 203-351-2281

YOU ARE SPAMMING!!

All providers are going the same way, so forget it!!

On the other hand, 1 service just cut prices:
http://www.news.astraweb.com/
110 GB $25 with no expiration

Tom J

You lost me. What is your definition of spam?

This same post had aready appeared on 9 other groups I visit before I saw
it here. Do a check. It was posted to hundreds of groups - that's
spamming.

Tom J

Now, now, now. What's more important here? Keeping newsgroups the way they
are, or satisfying some pseudo-intellect's definition of spam?

Steve