Old 19-06-2008, 09:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Think I might finally be over the hump...

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:41:50 EDT, Gareee©
wrote:

Thanks.. no one ever DID reply though.. was that floating gunk dead alga

e?

Sounds like it to me, but I've never see it like that in a pond where it
is
in big clumps resembling a horse nugget. I have seen it in lake that got
lot of farm run off.

Things are growing well here... Just planted a big row of impatiens aroun
my weeping cherry. I am trying one in the floating island again hoping it
will survive this time. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us