Old 20-06-2008, 06:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ed Ed is offline

Default Slugs-nothing works, please help!!!!

On 20/06/08 14:11, hakakahn wrote:
I have a massive slug problem in my garden of pots, (it is only a yard,
no grass). I have brought a lot of my plants inside as the slugs won't
leave them alone (I've given up trying things now, tried everything).*

Is there anything that ACTUALLY works? I'm desperate!!!!!

The most effective way is biological control using nematode parasites
which destroy the slugs below ground. It's a bit pricey but you can
balance that against you're current loses and decide.

Just do a google search for ' nematode slug killer'. You will come up
with lots of hits.

Ed