Old 20-06-2008, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Suffolk Punch Wiring

"CadmannUK" wrote in message

Hi,

I have an old Suffolk Punch lawn mower with an Engine code 75 G14 type
14A. This does not start at the moment, and it looks like someone has
'had' a go at the electrics before I got given it this week.

Do any of you have the wiring diagram for one of these? Or know where I
can get one from?

What wiring? There's an HT lead which comes from the magneto housing and
goes to the spark plug, and ...Errr that's it.

Even if you've got the flywheel off there's precious little more than that.

Steve