Old 20-06-2008, 08:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Believe it or not there's a red-shouldered hawk in this picture

"joevan" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:02:46 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
om...
I have such awful luck with wildlife pics. This guy looked at me for 2
minutes without moving a feather. I calmly got up, went into the house,
grabbed my camera, and as soon as I re-emerged he bailed out on me!

What a poor sport.
--
Pat Durkin )

I'd believe you if you said there was a pig's nest in it.

Give us a clue where to look ...

Mary

I saw it at once.
His feathers are pointing down on the right side near bottom. He is
hidden behind the tree limb a few inches from pats name and up about
an inch maybe more depending on your monitor.

Right - I THINK I can see it :-)

There's what could be a wing in that place but nothing else ... thanks
anyway :-)

Mary