Old 20-06-2008, 07:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Gluing pebbles for beach?

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:08:29 EDT, Derek Broughton
wrote:

~ jan wrote:

How about instead of thinking on the liner, think under? As in make a
ridge under the liner and lay the liner over it? ~ jan

Doh! Here I am advising him what cement to use, and completely forgetting
that I _did_ that with my bog...

If your @. . .ca address doesn't mislead me, then an under-liner berm
must survive a few frosts. [at least in your soil] Did you use
an underliner of any kind? or reinforce it with newspaper, padding,
mortar or some such?

My only other concern would be how it responds to being walked on once
in a while.

Jim