Old 21-06-2008, 03:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Solstice-Day 1 - 20083903.jpg

Regardless of the precise celestial event, which can vary, I have
traditionally celebrated the solstice on the 21st. Here is a Linum
rubrum, scarlet flax. I grew this for the first time last year, but it
is quickly becoming a favorite annual. They are very showy and are
only now beginning to bloom. Last year they lasted well into
September here. You'll probably see more of these guys from me later.

JD
Canon 1D-mkIII
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Attached Thumbnails
Solstice-Day 1  - 20083903.jpg-20083903.jpg