Old 23-06-2008, 12:22 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Nut Grass

Peter Pan said:

Using manage: The directions say to wear long sleeves and socks, does
it irritate the skin?
I plan on putting it down in the next day or so..
ALso is there anything I should know about it? I'll be using the spot
treatment application using a hand held pump sprayer
Thanks

Finding the MSDS proved to be a chore, since it's been discontinued for
almost two years. This, along with the product packaging, should help
answer your questions:
http://www.horizononline.com/resourc...pdf/manage.pdf
--

Eggs

Did Washington flash a quarter when asked for ID?