Old 22-06-2008, 08:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Solstice-Day 1 - 20083903.jpg

"3Putt in Coastal SC" wrote in message
Really nice photos John. But how does one go about celebrating the
solstice?

Just remembered that in 2000 we were in Iceland on the summer solstice and
we went whale-spotting. Didn't see any whales but the sunset was
unbelievable. The sun skimmed just below the horizon then skimmed back up.

This year we're going further north than Iceland but it will be six weeks
later. Still, I hope to see some splendid skyscapes.

Mary