Old 23-06-2008, 07:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default Please Help! I'm Addicted

In article , Kate_Garraway
wrote:

This might seem really strange, but I've developed a worrying fetish for
doing dirty things with nettles. I would carry on, but its starting to
really sting and its damaging my social life. My friends think I'm
really weirdUnfortunately for me, my wife wants nothing to do with them
and won't let me introduce them to the bedroom.

What can I do?! Are there any othewr memers who have experienced
similar nettle-related problems?

Any help wil be appreciated

Nettle fetish is common among sadomasochistic men so I believe that part
of your post, which is the UseNet equivalent of pervy guys who call
strangers on the phone to wack off. The lucious Kate Garraway of the
bobbly boobs is likewise popular among the men alone at their computers.
Perhaps you should use the slightly more honest handle John Nettleton,
star of Blue Pecker.
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com