Old 23-06-2008, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave P Dave P is offline

Default New 'kid' on the block

"Mike Derby" wrote in message
Hi all,

This is my first message to this Newsgroup. Apart from my lifelong love of
gardening, I am also very keen on photography, plants included. As I only
have a smallish garden with an equally smallish pond, I don't grow any
vegetables concentrating on orchids, cacti and a few carnivorous plants.
Now
retired, I am able to devote much more of my time to both hobbies.

Mike Derby

Sounds great Mike! Although pictures aren't allowed links can be posted to
online albums. Be great to see some pics.

Dave