Old 24-06-2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
©anadian Ponder[_2_] ©anadian Ponder[_2_] is offline

Default PLants for stream

Pete C wrote:
I've built a small stream flowing into the pond. It's fed buy the fountain
pump. I'd like some bare roots plants in the stream, (suggestions?) but I
have a problem. Power for the fountain is on a timer. Living on an estate, I
turm the fountain off at night so as not to annoy neighbours in the summer
with bedroom windows open. Will plants survive in this situation?

Watercress is the best for streams and waterfalls.

I say the hell with the neighbors. Mine sleep better with the 3 pumps
I have going.