Old 27-06-2008, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rpgs rock dvds rpgs rock dvds is offline

Default Geoff Hamilton, The Living Garden, TV series.

On 25 Jun, 22:42, Janet Tweedy wrote:
You can get the Book which *was written by Jennifer Owen and Geoff
Hamilton. Looking with Googol it's only £2.50

You can get a dvd of three of his series
The Cottage Garden, The Paradise Garden and The Ornamental Kitchen
Garden
Amazon £17.98 or even cheaper
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Re his dvd, when I heard about its release, I pre-ordered it! (I
already had CG & PG on tape; OKG wasn't commercially released on
tape.)

(I also like the victorian kitchen garden dvds too.)