Old 24-06-2008, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Geoff Hamilton, The Living Garden, TV series.

On the UKTV Gardens channel (Sky 258), I recently saw a series called
"Geoff Hamilton - a man and his garden". In this 4-parter, it briefly
mentioned a series he did in '92 called "The Living Garden". I was
wondering if this series has either been shown recently, or is about
to.
Old 24-06-2008, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"rpgs rock dvds" wrote in message
On the UKTV Gardens channel (Sky 258), I recently saw a series called
"Geoff Hamilton - a man and his garden". In this 4-parter, it briefly
mentioned a series he did in '92 called "The Living Garden". I was
wondering if this series has either been shown recently, or is about
to.

No sign of it on Digiguide, you could save the following and maybe try again
in a month or so :-

http://library.digiguide.com/lib/a2zprogramme/A

Bertie

Old 25-06-2008, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 04:42:18 -0700 (PDT), rpgs rock dvds
wrote:

On the UKTV Gardens channel (Sky 258), I recently saw a series called
"Geoff Hamilton - a man and his garden". In this 4-parter, it briefly
mentioned a series he did in '92 called "The Living Garden". I was
wondering if this series has either been shown recently, or is about
to.

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/living-garden/224255
Not in the next two weeks. Worth keeping an eye on that though
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Old 25-06-2008, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Jun, 12:42, rpgs rock dvds wrote:
On the UKTV Gardens channel (Sky 258), I recently saw a series called
"Geoff Hamilton - a man and his garden". *In this 4-parter, it briefly
mentioned a series he did in '92 called "The Living Garden". *I was
wondering if this series has either been shown recently, or is about
to.

Thanks 4 both replies.
Old 25-06-2008, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

You can get the Book which was written by Jennifer Owen and Geoff
Hamilton. Looking with Googol it's only £2.50

You can get a dvd of three of his series
The Cottage Garden, The Paradise Garden and The Ornamental Kitchen
Garden
Amazon £17.98 or even cheaper
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Old 27-06-2008, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25 Jun, 22:42, Janet Tweedy wrote:
You can get the Book which *was written by Jennifer Owen and Geoff
Hamilton. Looking with Googol it's only £2.50

You can get a dvd of three of his series
The Cottage Garden, The Paradise Garden and The Ornamental Kitchen
Garden
Amazon £17.98 or even cheaper
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Re his dvd, when I heard about its release, I pre-ordered it! (I
already had CG & PG on tape; OKG wasn't commercially released on
tape.)

(I also like the victorian kitchen garden dvds too.)