Old 27-06-2008, 07:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default OT CA smokey pics x2

Wow. You did a yeoman's job on that patio, Kathy. Too bad about the view,
but the important things in the pictures will be smiling, I'm sure.

Are you going away or anything? Hope to see lots of OT pictures here!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Here's a pic of the sun at ~8 AM, orange in color. And shadows are soft
edged, the quality of light orange tinged. 2nd pic: The hills in the
distance (maybe 1/2 mile??) are obscured by smoke, usually one'd think
that was fog, but its smoke. The fires are actually miles away, so no
danger, but this is the weirdest I've ever seen it..

K Barrett