Old 28-06-2008, 12:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Brassidium Longlen - Brassidium Longlen 'Bill Switzen' A.JPG [01/01]

Pretty, Chris! We have scaled back on Brassias and their cousins somewhat,
so I enjoy looking at others' plants of the genus. Our high light conditions
don't seem to be kind to them.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
g.com...
Hi, all,

I got this Brassidium about five years ago in the raffle at our Society
meeting. It's bloomed a couple of times each year since then. I can't
tell if
it is fragrent. Still, nice to look at.

Chris in Central Florida
(Remove not from address to reply directly.)