Old 28-06-2008, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Help! Forget me not!

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:24:26 +0100, "Trevor" news.plus.net wrote:

I've sown forget me nots and recently pricked them out into plugs, but
they
have to move on in another month. The borders I want them for are of
course
packed full. Do they just sit in the plugs until October?

You may need to move them into bigger pots, but let me tell you this:
you will never need to sow seed again. Once you have grown them they
just seed themselves everywhere.
Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

I have grown them in the past - and they have all gone - hence more from
seed!