Old 28-06-2008, 04:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Cucumbers

After planting 3 20ft rows of cucumbers this year, we've got cukes
coming off left and right! I've been getting 15-20 cukes a day for the
last 4 days. (Thankfully, the cucumber plants survived the cows attack
on the garden the other day.) Since I have such a supply of cukes so
far, I'm wanting to try something different this year as far as pickling
them. Normally do dill & sour, but open to any kind. Anybody have a
favorite recipe they want to share?

Thanks!
~Rae