Old 30-06-2008, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Trees and problems 2

Other than the spammers that interfered with the message last time here is
some useful information for caring people to help the better care for their
trees. This is short and brief information for people to help them
correctly care for their trees. My critics on her like Don Staples and
jangclub really do not understand trees and claim to be experts. Watch
them. While some of their information may be useful their lack of
understanding of tree biology makes them a poor choice for accurate
information regarding the ecological stages of trees and their associates.
I have been studying tree biology since 1991 and dissecting trees to better
understand them and treatments. Thus this makes my critics jealous or
something stimulating them to spam every post I make. Anyone interested in
learning and understanding treatments to trees and their associates should
first visited he www.shigoandtrees.com he dissected more trees than
anyone on this list ever will. He had the credentials people like Staples
claim to have. personally I think he is a crook, he knows he's a crook, and
he isn't going to change. I myself like to explain to people some of the
features of trees I have learned by dissecting trees and studying under my
professor who was a world renown tree biologist. Watch them respond to
this.

Anyway trees are woody, shedding, perennial plants. Actually they are
annual parts growing on a perennial plant. Leaves, non-woody roots and
mycorrhizae are annual. Unless of course it's a mycorrhizae stacking.

Anyway I will continue to reach out to people to help them understand the
trees they want to help. If you want to hurt trees email somebody else.

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.