Old 30-06-2008, 01:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default What fertilizer for Indian Hawthorn for maximum growth?

Doc wrote:

I just planted some 1.5 quart Indian Hawthorn plants. I'm in Florida -
very sandy soil. At the suggestion of the guy in the F&G dept at Home
Depot I put some topsoil in the holes for them. I see some new growth
but wondering what if anything I can do to maximize/accelerate their
growth? We're in the rainy season right now.

Thanks for all input.

Hmm, most Floridians wish their plantings would grow much more slowly.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2073295_grow...-hawthorn.html