Old 07-04-2003, 03:44 PM

Default Goldfish wound

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/p...se/disease.htm
scroll down to topical treatment.
a 20 gallon rubbermaid bucket would be better. if it is single tail, net it. you
need to keep the water clean. look at the bucket to bucket treatment.
kosher salt is fine, 1-3 teaspoons per 5 gallons.
Ingrid

"Harriett Wright" wrote:

Thanks to you and Priscilla for your advice. By treat it topically do you
mean with a salt bath? I have a ten gallon acquarium I can use (assuming I
can catch the patient--my fish are very leery of nets): do you happen to
know how .09 lbs converts to tablespoons or teaspoons? Is kosher salt OK or
should I buy some special kind of acquarium salt? Thanks for your help.
Harriett