Old 30-06-2008, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Catalogues, blast them!

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Broadback" wrote in message
When you purchase anything from the companies you are inundated with
catalogues. Whatever company they all seem identical, how can you stop
them? Every post bring a new batch. I am exasperated. Special this,
special that, free this free that, am I alone? All I want is value!

You're not alone.

I get them via the pc too. The paper ones are added to the compost, the
internet ones to the deleted file.

But if you think plant companies are bad please don't ever buy an item of
clothing by mail order!

Mary

Thanks for the tip Mary! :-)