Old 30-06-2008, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant ID request

In message et, Sally
Thompson writes
We've been away in Suffolk and saw this plant in someone's garden. They
don't know what it is but have given us some, and I took two photos while we
were there. Does anyone know what it is? It was about 3ft or maybe a little
more tall, and as you may see smothered in bees:

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/sallycatlover/Misc/

Sorry for not very brilliant photos but they were taken on my phone since I
didn't have my camera with me.

Try Centaurea macrocephala.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley