Old 01-07-2008, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Catalogues, blast them!

On 1/7/08 12:45, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes

If you search around - which I really must do myself - there is a junk mail
opt out service, rather like the telephone and fax preference service.

But only for unsolicited mail - if you have ordered from the company it
doesn't apply because the mail is no longer 'unsolicited'

Very true but I had the impression the OP was talking about unsolicited
stuff. I always tick the 'no catalogues' etc. boxes on web sites and I
always get them/ It really annoys me because it's such a waste of paper and
a waste of money.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com