Old 02-07-2008, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default My capsicum and aubergine plants

Well, they grew to be sturdy, multiple leaved plants, over 12" tall and with
a big spread. They're now in maximum size pots on the greenhouse staging and
I've staked the tallest - need some more canes note to self: ask Spouse to
make something.

So far so good, now I need more advice please.

There are some white flowers on some of the peppers and buds on the
aubergines. Do I need to do any hand pollinating?

Mary