Old 02-07-2008, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Bees

"Astral Voyager" wrote in message
"Wally" wrote:

Bees have taken up residence in an asparagus ridge. I think they have
eaten most of the asparagus - any idea how to get rid of them? TIA

I don't think bees eat asparagus, in my opinion they will do more good
than harm, remember bees are our friends.

With the serious decline in the bee population we should be doing all we
can to support them. If they like the OP's asparagus then they should be
out there planting more. I wouldn't have thought they would eat that
though - it would make their pee stink.

The price of BP stinks anyway )

Wally