Old 03-07-2008, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Euphorbia Problem

"Jock" wrote in message
I have a Variagated Euphorbia that is about 4 years old. It's about
3ft high and not a rampant grower. Lately, it has stopped producing
new shoots from the base and I'm afraid I'm going to lose it. What can
I do to encourage new growth, if anything? Many thanks

Whatever you do to keep the plant do please be careful as you can have a
very bad reaction, I wont have them in my garden because of this, they cause
blisters rashes etc. burns. Interesting subject this are you reading the
parsnip one ?